Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Declaration of Intent

Getting married in the US these days is a bad choice. I won't argue that. I won't begrudge anyone who hedges their bets and stays a bachelor. As the saying goes, why buy the cow when the milk is free. I will never recommend any man get married. If some cars randomly exploded who could honestly advise owning one. So, I find it morally reprehensible to suggest to any man that he attempt marriage with the world as it is.
Be that as it may, I actually still want to get married, have kids, raise a family, blah blah. You get the idea. The current culture is not conducive to that end. Feminism poisons what it touches, and it has vomited all over the formerly sanctified joining of two into one flesh. We practically have an entire economy based on tearing families apart. Even the churches are a tainted and corrupted arm of this system. Just ask a church going 'lady' (and I use that word with a sneer) about Ephesians chapter 5. Hell, ask a pastor. I give 10 to 1 odds the phrase 'mutual submission' dribbles impotently from most mouths.
All this and more (oh so much more) stands between me and my goal. To that end, I make an observation.
If the world is unfair, then I will make it unfair in my favor.
I will use everything from the text of the Holy Bible to the most cunning of PUA tactics. I have no idea how long this journey will take, where it will take me, or how it may end. For all I know in a year I might say, "I AM DONE!" throw up my hands and take a new path. Probably monastery or some sort of  harem.
Or I might die, surrounded by my kids, grand kids, great-grand kids, great great-grand kids and great great great-grand kids. Either way, no use waiting. I rather doubt the weather is going to get better any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment